1. Terms: By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License: Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Groundskrewe.org’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
modify or copy the materials
use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Groundskrewe.org’s web site
remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
transfer the materials to another person or â€œmirrorâ€ the materials on any other server
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Groundskrewe.org at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Disclaimer: The materials on Groundskrewe.org’s web site are provided as is. Groundskrewe.org makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Groundskrewe.org does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitations: In no event shall Groundskrewe.org or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption, arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Groundskrewe.org’s Internet site, even if Groundskrewe.org or a Groundskrewe.org authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions & Errata: The materials appearing on Groundskrewe.org’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Groundskrewe.org does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Groundskrewe.org may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Groundskrewe.org does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links: Groundskrewe.org has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Groundskrewe.org of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Modifications to the Service & Prices:
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
9. Products or Services: Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
10. Accuracy of Billing & Account Information: We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. For more detail, please review our Returns Policy below.
11. Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Grounds Krewe NOLA Inc. and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
12. Governing Law: Any claim relating to Groundskrewe.org’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Louisiana without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Return Policy: In the event that you need to return merchandise, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We must be notified of your desire to return merchandise within 3 days of receipt of your order. You must contact us before attempting to make a return. We only accept unopened items for return, and any decision to accept a return is at our discretion. We do not accept returns on food items. There is a 15% restocking fee, shipping is non-refundable, and you must pay the return shipping costs.
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.