1. Are consumable items allowed as throws? The City of New Orleans Code of Mardi Gras Ordinances does not prohibit consumable items. It does prohibit items branded with a commercial sign, logo or symbol, which our offerings do not have. All of our consumable throws are packed and sealed by the producer for freshness, safety and protection.
2. What is the shelf life of a consumable throw?
Jambalaya Mix - Approx. 3 years
Red Beans - Approx. 2 years
Coffee - Approx. 8 months
4. Can throw designs be customized? With a sufficient minimum order and time we would be happy to work with you on a custom design free of any commercial or trademarked imagery or wording. Please contact us with inquiries.
4. Do you provide shipping? As a first year initiative, we are trying to be as efficient as possible with our time and encourage in store pick up by appointment. Let’s meet and talk about a better Mardi Gras! If in store pick up is not possible, please send us a message and we will do our best to accommodate you.
5. What are your order policies? In the event that you need to return merchandise, please send us an email at email@example.com. We must be notified of your desire to return merchandise within 3 days of receipt of your order. You must contact us before attempting to make a return. We only accept unopened items for return, and any decision to accept a return is at our discretion. There is a 15% restocking fee, shipping is non-refundable, and you must pay the return shipping costs.
Please see our Terms & Conditions
Got another question? Contact Us